My housing history
If you rent accommodation from us, you can move to other accommodations of the SSH. This could be in the same city, but you can also move to one of the other SSH cities. The SSH rents out rooms and residences in Utrecht, Amersfoort, Rotterdam, Zwolle, Tilburg, Maastricht and Groningen. You can reply to all the advertisements on the SSH website. However, you should take account that certain conditions could apply for specific living accommodation - for example, for all the rooms in Utrecht, Rotterdam, Zwolle and Amersfoort, a campuscontract applies.The advertisement for the living accommodation mentions which conditions apply.
How it works
- reply to the offer on this website;
- if you have found a room/residence/other accommodation, inform the SSH of this;
- terminate the rent for your old room. A period of notice of one month applies. You can cancel every day of the month;
- contract costs are € 50 (room) or € 75 (residence);
- you may not have rent arrears;
- we will ask you for proof of your income. More about the proof of income.