You can register with SSH for regular accommodations when your age is between 16 and 27. The registration fee is € 12,50. You will receive your log in data by e-mail. These will give you access to your own personal page (My SSH). Before you register, we advise you to read which conditions apply to our regular accommodations. Register with SSH right away
Conditions regular SSH accommodations
- a large amount of our accommodations is meant for students. In the advertisements is stated whether a campus contract applies.
- we assign our accommodations based on SSH-registration number. This means that when someone who registered with the SSH on 1 January 2014 applies for an accommodation, his chances of getting the accommodation are higher than of someone who registered with the SSH at 1 July 2014 and applies for the same accommodation.
- if you respond to an advertisement of a room and you are a top 15 candidate based on your registration date: you will be invited for a vote in meeting (in Dutch: hospiteren) with the residents of that student house; you will have to be there in person. They have the right to pick their new house mate out of the ten candidates.
- if you are looking for a regular unfurnished room in Utrecht, please take into account that it may take a few months before you find housing. A lot of students are looking for housing in Utrecht, especially during the start of a new semester!
- Your yearly income is € 39.055,- (2020) or lower. More information about the income check
Your registration with SSH will be active until your 30th birthday. If you turn 30 and you're not renting accommodation with SSH at that moment, your registration will be terminated. If you decide not to rent any of our accommodations, it is not possible to reclaim the registration fee.