Since we currently operate with a minimum amount of staff at our offices, we ask you to direct any questions to us via WhatsApp (+31 88 730 4200) or e-mail ( We can only be reached by phone to report an urgent repair. Should you want to report such an urgent repair, you can do so by calling our general phone-number (+31 88 730 4200) and follow the appropriate options mentioned in the menu (first conveyed in Dutch, then in English). For all other questions or problems we urgently request you to reach out to us via WhatsApp or e-mail.

Something is broken or lost!

How can I report a repair request?
Something has broken? You can submit a repair request via Is there a calamity? Then call 112 and/or 088-7304200. For urgent repairs, our telephone number can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Did you cause the damage? Then the rule applies that we hold you liable for this. In our maintenance ABC you can read which repairs must be picked up and paid by whom. Please check this page for more information.

What should I do when I have lost my key?
Did you lose your keys? The SSH does not have spare keys for all accommodations. Check out this page which situation applies to you and what you can do best.

How can I request for camera surveillance?
Is there damage, theft or another incident happened in your complex? And do you expect our camera surveillance to provide clarity? Then first of all go to the police and file a report. They make an official report and indicate whether the surveillance images are desirable to provide clarity about the circumstances. Did you file a report? Due to the limited storage period of the images, contact us within three days. Let us know the date, time and duration of the desired images. We will inform you within three working days whether we are complying with your request. Bear in mind that only the police can request any images to view.

What should I do in case of fire-, water-, burglary, or theft damage?
If you rent a room or a home with one or two rooms, you have standard home contents insurance with us. In addition to personal belongings in your own room, the items in the common room are also insured. For a monthly premium of only €1,30 (which forms part of the service costs) your belongings are insured against fire-, water-, burglary- and theft damage. Please check this page for more information.

What should I do when there is no internet signal?
If there is no internet signal, check if your complex uses SSHnet or another internet provider. If you use SSHnet, report this via If you have a different internet provider than SSHnet, please contact the relevant provider. If you do not get out, send us a WhatsApp message. You can find our contact details at

What should I do when the washing machine is broken?
Did your washing machine break? In most buildings the residents are responsible for the washing machine(s). In some buildings we work with a laundry manager, such as Johanna (Utrecht), D'Blaauwe Molen and Caland II (Rotterdam). If the latter applies to your complex, please send us a WhatsApp message via, we will ensure that the washing machine will be repaired as quickly as possible.

What should I do when the contractor comes and I am not home?
If you really cannot be present during the announced visit of a contractor, then please contact us. In the announcement you have received, we always report to whom you can contact for your questions. You can find our contact details at

What should I do if I experience nuisance from construction work?
We’re sorry that that you experience nuisance from (construction) work. Please contact us and we will explain how long the work will remain and what we do to reduce nuisance. You can find our contact details at