If you prefer to pay your rent in cash, may we recommend you to go to the GWK / Grenswisselkantoor (‘Border Exchange Office’).
The GWK exchange offices at Schiphol Airport and GWK Central Station Utrecht and the Leeuwarden train Station are probably the most convenient, as they are likely to be on your route to the SSH Short Stay office.
- Make sure you can produce your new address in Holland, as they will need it at GWK to be able to process your payment.
- Make the required sum payable to: Short Stay Solutions, bankaccount number 3170505.
- A Cash Payment to Short Stay Solutions costs 2% of the amount, with a minimum of € 8,00 and a maximum of € 17,50.
- Short Stay will receive an e-mail notification of your payment the next working day. Same Day Notification is possible but not advisable, as it costs an additional EUR 4,50
- You will receive a receipt. Bring this to our office as proof of payment.
Bear in mind that under no circumstances can or will SSH Short Stay accept cash payment!
More info GWK